Saturday, October 15, 2005

Food, Glorious Food

I think this is tough to do, since I went the whole day without writing down or noting what I ate. And now it's tomorrow, and I am thinking how I want to hike after all this rain and see how the waterfalls are doing in the backwoods.

Breakfast - English muffin with Alpine Lace swiss and Thuman's turkey breast, toasted. Boy, if you have neither discovered nor rediscovered the english muffin, it is time to do so. Carb diets be damned.

Lunch - Ultra-lean chicken breast halves (about one breast) with half an onion and some peas and carrots.

In Between - A pear and an apple.

Dinner(s) - The other half of lunch, plus the rest of Debbie's shrimp scampi (one shrimp, 1/2 cup spaghetti).

After dinner - Tradition peanuts while watching The Aviator (three stars), and then I blew it with half-a-bag of cheese doodles that I was supposed to put away after she was done with a quick snack.

I feel like I might have missed something in there. I have to take better care to not only do this, but also do something about the fact that I am turning into the blog version of Super-Size Me. Fuh-huuuck.

I had my traditional Dunkin' Donuts large french vanilla decaf with skim, very light somewhere in all of this, and vacuumed out the continuing trickles of water into the basement five times, as well. Also, picked up a whole bunch of baby-prep crap and some prescriptions at CVS.

I am fat.

No comments: