Thursday, October 13, 2005

No More Special Day

Dinner was the other half of Deb's hamburger from lunch, replete with lettuce and tomato. It was a very thick and good burger. Tacked on some salad with a can of tuna (albacore in water). Topped it with oil @ vinegar, salt & peppa.

The customary peanuts followed during Survivor (goodbye Golden Boy Blake), and I had a single peanut M&M (red). Treated myself to another chocolate donut (with the freezer treatment, yum-yum).

God, I eat a lot. But if I was working out, like at all, I probably would be dropping weight. I guess right now I am leaving room to dream. I really want to hike and check out the waterfalls now that there has been flooding and just a lot of rain. It must be breathtaking.

Time to retire to the upstairs, first grabbing the sheets outta the dryer, grabbing the Bendryl pills, taking another Aleve, and checking the basement for more water, in preparation for putting lotion on my bride, as we begin the next nine years of our blissful marriage. This nine years will be featuring triplets, though. And at the end of them, I'll be like 45 or something. I hope I am in better shape then than I am now. I have plenty of time to get there.

Keep thinking about Vanishing James, and how tough his day must have been, and hoping he feels like tomorrow will be better.

No comments: